MQDC wins 17 trophies at Thailand Property Awards
13 Aug 2019Corporate
MQDC won 4 awards as a developer and took a further 13 trophies for ongoing projects: Whizdom Asoke-Sukhumvit, Mulberry Grove, The Aspen Tree, and Whizdom The Forestias.
MQDC CEO Mr. Visit Malaisirirat said the bumper award tally reflected the company’s commitment to quality and sustainability under its corporate philosophy ‘for all well-being’.
“MQDC strives to design and build to the highest standards to fulfil our vision ‘for all well-being’,” he said.
“We aim to provide well-being not only to our residents but to society at large. And not only to humankind but also the rest of nature. We’re delighted to have won with so many awards this year through our ethics and expertise.”
MQDC won the following awards:
1. Special Recognition in Sustainable Development
2. Special Recognition for Design and Construction
3. Special Recognition in CSR
4. Special Award: Right to Play for Community Project
1. Best Ultra Luxury Condo Architectural Design (Bangkok)
2. Best Ultra Luxury Condo Interior Design (Bangkok)
3. Best Ultra Luxury Condo Development (Bangkok)
4. Best Smart Home Development
Mulberry Grove The Forestias: Villa
1. Best Luxury Housing Architectural Design (Bangkok)
2. Best Housing Landscape Architectural Design
Mulberry Grove The Forestias: Condominium
1. Best Luxury Condo Landscape Architectural Design (Bangkok)
2. Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design (Bangkok)
Mulberry Grove Sukhumvit
1. Best Luxury Condo Interior Design (Bangkok)
2. Best Universal Design Development
3. Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design (Bangkok) – Highly commended
Whizdom The Forestias
1. Best Mid End Condo Interior Design (Bangkok)
2. Best Green Development
3. Best Mid End Condo Architectural Design – Highly commended
The Aspen Tree
1. Best Senior Living Architectural Design
These awards have been achieved through the combined efforts of all DTGO members.