DTGO Company Gives Herbal Capsules at Chonburi
04 Apr 2022DTGO CSR
To protect communities and officials in the outbreak, the initiative presented 1,500 herbal capsule boxes, received by Major Chatchai Sriphoon, Sattahip District Chief.
He and the MQDC team presented the boxes to officials, community representatives, and volunteer groups as follows:
1. Municipalities Khao Chee Chan received 300 capsule boxes
2. Municipalities of Sattahip received 100 capsule boxes
3. Na Jomtien Public Health received 300 capsule boxes
4. Community at U-Tapao received 300 capsule boxes
5. Na Jomtien local environment volunteers received 300 capsule boxes
6. Mr. Udom Suwankhana, Moo.1 Head of village Na Jomtien received 100 capsule boxes.
7. Mr. Paisan Niamniyom council member of Na Jomtien district receive 100 capsule boxes
Despite the easing of the COVID-19 outbreak, protective items remain a financial burden for many. MQDC, CP Group, and all those involved will continue to give help so that we can overcome this challenge together.
Discover DTGO’s efforts for society >> CLICK