Buddharaksa Foundation Helps Border Schools Teach English
25 Aug 2020DTGO CSR
25–28 August 2020, Phayao & Nan – Buddharaksa Foundation officials including Pol. Col. Prakit Yamanont, an advisor, and Dr. Wit Soontaranun, its Vice Chairman, visited Border Patrol Police Schools to assist with a Buddharaksa Foundation English program.
Buddharaksa Foundation is a DTGO-linked non-profit dedicated to creating opportunities for underprivileged children and youths.
The visit’s main aim was to give advice on English teaching to the Education Center and Border Patrol Police for 5 schools:
1. Insee Arsa Border Patrol Police Learning Center
2. Bettydumen Border Patrol Police School
3. Chalermchalong 100 Border Patrol Police School
4. Peeraya Nukhro 3 Border Patrol Police School
5. Ban huaylue Border Patrol Police Learning Center (under construction with Buddharaksa Foundations officials to attend in future)
The visit found great improvement in English teaching with two-way communication between students and their teachers, creating a fun and enjoyable classroom atmosphere.
Buddharaksa Foundation will develop the English program with further improvements for students.
Explore DTGO’s CSR activities here: https://www.dtgo.com/csr