24 June 2020, Bangkok - Mulberry Grove, One.Six Development, and Buddharaksa Foundation have continued “Food for Hope Share Love and Care”, helping underprivileged communities suffering during the COVID-19 outbreak by distributing food and aid and stocking “Pantries of Sharing”.
Mulberry Grove and One.Six Development representatives refilled the pantries with non-perishable foods at Masjid Darulmuhsineen Ban Don and presented 100 sets of food supplies to Machim communities.
Running since Thai New Year, the initiative continues to deliver food weekly. The program has expanded to help 29 communities and homeless centers. The project has distributed 6,665 food boxes and 690 sets of non-perishable food. It has set up 18 “Pantries of Sharing”, which the Art4Worth team has helped stock, assisting the following communities.
1. Bankluay, Khlong Toei
2. Charoen Suk, Khlong Toei
3. Chomchun Lung Thong Lo police station, Vadhana
4. Ruenruedee, Vadhana
5. Machim, Vadhana
6. Charlerm Anusorn, Vadhana
7. Suwitwatnoo Homeless Center
8. Thanam Nonthaburi Homeless Center
9. Pathum Thani Homeless Center
10. Chamchan, Vadhana
11. Chomchun Flat 25, Khlong Toei
12. Masjid Darulmuhsineen Ban Don
13. Soi Sukhumvit 65
14. Wat Molilokayaram
15. Chomchun Bang Bua kong kan phat
16. Chomchun Bang Bua Cheing Sapan Mi 1
17. Ruem Phathana
18. Klong Prempracha Pattana
19. Kheha Chomchun Thung Song Hong 306
20. Kheha Chomchun Thung Song Hong 311
21. ChomChun Praram 9 port Bor Sam
22. Rim Khlong Bang Sue Lad Phrao 46
23. Rim Khlong Bang Sue Lad Phrao 42 – 44
24. Phahon Yothin 45
25. Chao Phor Sombun 54
26. Gor Sor Boa Moo 5
27. Ruam Jai Phattana
28. Surao Charakhe Khop
29. Chomchun Lung Prawet Police station
The program will expand further to help surrounding communities and the homeless.
To help fund “Food for Hope”, please transfer your donation to Buddharaksa Foundation, Bangkok Bank account 1335235147, Trok Chan Branch.
After making your transfer, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org (Your donation receipt will be eligible for tax deduction.)
Do you know of communities the team can help? If so, please contact The Givers Network >>> Click