DTGO Hearts United Gives Aid Packages to Communities
29 April 2020, Bangkok – Dhanin Tawee Chearavanont Foundation with Buddharaksa Foundation, Buddharaksa Family Association, and DTGO members presented aid packages under “DTGO Hearts United” to communities.
Under company policy to protect communities and officials from COVID-19, the foundations gave aid packages to help Mr. Todsarpon and 74 older adults, collaborating with community leaders to distribute aid packages in 6 communities.
1. Dao Tong received 162 aid packages
2. Burapha 16 received 170 aid packages
3. Khe Ha Thung Song Hong 306 received 47 aid packages
4. Sathilekphatana received 60 aid packages
5. Ruem Phathana received 128 aid packages
6. Phahon Yothin 45 received 136 aid packages
The community leaders thanked DTGO Hearts United for its great support. The foundations and all those involved in the project aim to assist people affected by the crisis and reduce their household expenses so we can overcome this outbreak together.