DTGO Hearts United Gives Aid Packages to Communities
27 April 2020, Bangkok – DTGO-linked charities Dhanin Tawee Chearavanont Foundation, Buddharaksa Foundation, and Buddharaksa Family Association joined with DTGO members to present aid packages under “DTGO Hearts United” to communities.
Under DTGO policy to protect communities and officials from COVID-19, the foundations are collaborating with community leaders to distribute aid packages to 7 communities.
1. Rim Khlong Bang Sue-Ladprao 42 44 received 120 aid packages.
2. Rung Reuang Ton Plai received 27 aid packages.
3. Lung Wor Kor Chan Kasem received 126 aid packages.
4. Wat Bang Bua Jatujak district received 67 aid packages.
5. Bang Bua Cheing Sapan Mi 1 received 20 aid packages.
6. Bang Bua Ruam Jai Cheing Sapan Mi 2 received 142 aid packages.
7. Gor Sor Boa Moo 5 received 100 aid packages.
The community leaders thanked “DTGO Hearts United” for its great support. The foundations and all those involved in the project aim to assist people affected by the crisis and reduce their household expenses so we can overcome this outbreak together.
Discover more about DTGO’s societal contribution here: https://www.dtgo.com/social-contribution