Job Description :
Support daily administration of the function/business unit including arranging schedules and correspondences.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- 3-7 years of working experience in field of coordinator or secretary.
- Superior oral and written communication skills to prepare internal/external correspondence on behalf of others.
- Good command of English.
- Quick learner, have positive thinking, active, self-motivated, and flexible enough to be able to respond to any changes.
- Strong typing skills and able to operate a PC with knowledge MS Office
- Proven customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a professional attitude