Job Description :
Establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and controlling accounting transactions to be complied with local policies as well as tax laws and regulations.
- Ensure accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely and accurately
- Ensure accounting records are in compliance with policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure integrity of the statement of financial status, all provisions are supported by analysis and accounts are reconciled monthly
- Prepare and submit Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT, Corporate Tax, Special Business Tax and others including reconcile with the General Ledger
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Support internal / external auditors / revenue department officer on issues
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (CPA Advantage)
- Having at least 5 years of experience in accounting (Real Estate Advantage)
- Understand Thai laws and local tax policies
- Computer literate in MS Office application and IT knowledge (SAP Advantage)
- Strong management, analytical, and leadership skills
- Be a quick learner, have positive thinking, be active, self-motivated and flexible enough to be able to respond to any changes
- Good command of English both written and spoken.